Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

THE WARNING: SECOND COMING

I continue to read and examine the messages from our Father, Jesus, and Mary regarding the changes about to take place in our world, and the imminent arrival of Jesus.  As always, we must read these revelations with caution. Below is a message from Jesus:

"I love you all so much that I gave up my life for you. Have you forgotten this? Through my Divine Mercy I implore all of you to turn back to Me one last time.  Through My mercy I come back to earth to try and help you to look into your hearts and seek the truth. Do not allow the Deceiver to destroy you. Seek the truth. Love – pure love – is the path to my Father’s Kingdom.
Please, Please remember my Divine Mercy. I love each and every single one of you. Pray for forgiveness now. Hold out your hands and let me guide you to my Father’s Kingdom. I am returning to earth as foretold. That time is drawing so quickly that many will not be prepared. So many will be shocked and taken unawares that they will not believe it is happening. There is not much time now for my prophets to help prepare mankind for this great event.
Believers I call on you to all to heed My warning. Spread the truth. Urge people to ask for My mercy. I will strive to save every single soul who repents right up to their very last breath.
I cannot, and will not, interfere with their free will. I beseech you to listen and heed My word. I love all of you. I ask you to pray for conversion before the End Times which are almost upon us. I have no wish to frighten My followers but I beseech all of you now to save souls. You must remind everyone of the urgency to rid their minds of wordly pursuits. Instead seek out the virtues of simple humility, devoid of ego and idolatry.
The ordinary people will have to lead the way in spreading the truth about My Second Coming.
Because of the rapidly evolving spiritual darkness, spread by atheism and the surge of Satanic worship in the sad and ungrateful world of today, it is the simple souls, the true believers, who will have to take on this task.
Pray now for the salvation of mankind as the world now heads into the Great Tribulation as foretold in Sacred Scripture. It will be up to mankind’s own free will whether or not they are prepared to seek redemption for their sins. The must never be afraid. My love is ever merciful.

Your Saviour Jesus Christ"


UPDATE: Read the article on this blog, "Maria Divine Mercy, A Deception of Satan" February 2, 2013.
Click here: Maria Divine Mercy, A Deception of Satan 

No comments:

Post a Comment