Saturday, March 2, 2013

Locutions To The World

Monsignor John Esseff
Monsignor John Esseff and Mother Teresa  www.locutions.org

A series of heavenly messages given to an unknown seer have been discerned and publicized by Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pennsylvania. He is currently spiritual director to "hundreds of souls", and to one special one in particular who has been receiving inner locutions from Jesus and Mary. Originally the messages were for a private prayer group, but since December 10, 2010, the messages were intended for the world. Monsignor Esseff was also spiritual director to Mother Teresa of Calcutta and traveled the world to lead retreats for her sisters as a favor to her. In 1959, Padre Pio became Monsignor Esseff's spiritual director.

As always, we approach these locutions with caution and await the decision of the Holy Catholic Church. The character, discernment, and reputation of Monsignor Esseff seem beyond reproach, but Satan has wiles to fool even the elect.

As of the writing of this article, the latest series of messages are astonishing as Jesus and Mary discuss Pope Benedict XVI's resignation, the state of the church, and the upcoming conclave. Mary and Jesus tell us in the messages that the next pope to be chosen will be a man straight from the heart of Mary; a strongly Marian pope. In light of her message at Fatima, "In the end, my Immaculate Heart will be triumphant," this has special significance.  Here is the latest message as of the date of this article, from February 27, 2013 entitled, The Messenger Pope.

Jesus
How much time has been lost. The gifts of God set aside. So many times I have spoken to my servants, the prophets. I have given them heavenly messages for all the world to hear. I entrusted these messages to my Church, my bride. To whom else would I given them? She has come forth from my side. She is the new Eve. I would not give these messages to another. I want my bride to be exalted. Yet, how haltingly she accepts my words. Years go by and she does not see the treasure lying in her very bosom. She delays and delays. She keeps hidden what should be proclaimed on the housetops.
No more. The time is too short. The need for my prophetic word is too pressing. I can no longer just send messengers. I must send a pope who himself is the messenger. To him I will speak, directly, heart to heart, even face to face. All the world will know that this pope is a prophet to the nations.
Mary 
For so long I have kept this future pope in my bosom, hidden from the nations, yet called to be their light. I have trained him in my word and he has frequently brought it forth. He is no stranger to prophecy. He understands the gift. He is familiar with my voice.
Know that I am raising up much more than just a pope. I am lifting up a prophet to the nations. All the world will listen because he will not just speak a word of wisdom but a clear prophetic word. He is not shy or bashful. He will not hide the gift. He will not be lifted up to place the lamp under a bushel basket. He knows where my word belongs.
Suddenly, a new light will shine forth, a surprise, a new help for my children who are so confused by the darkness of the world. I will raise up this pope and prophet for my little ones who believe that I can speak directly to them.

To visit Monsignor Esseff's website Click Here: Locutions to the World


7 comments:

  1. I hope and pray that the next Pope will be a holy man of God and the most important thing for us is to pray and stay close to the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. Locutions are not important now, but only Prayer and lots of it because we are entering a great tribulation, we can see this ourselves in our world today. No visionary needs to tell us that. If our eyes are open we can see each day the hatred towards the Church and the sins all around us in the world. Let us pray to remain faithful and persevere to the end. May the Lord have mercy on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is in shock over the election of Pope Francis I, I'm not because after reading these locutions I truly believe that the Blessed Mother is Guiding this humble servant. Praise be to God....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for giving us the privilege of sharing in these divine messages. They are such a blessing! May we all continue to give thanks and praise to the Lord God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and thanks to our Blessed Mother for their love, guidance and protection. Our Blessed Mother has asked us to pray the rosary and we should faithfully do that. Let us continue to ask and thank St. Michael the Archangel and all of the Archangels and Guardian Angels for their protection and direction, too. We must remember to ask each day for forgiveness of our sins and try to live a life worthy of the promises of Christ. The sacrament of confession is another gift that we have been given. How grateful we are to have our sins forgiven! Those who are covered by the blood of the Lamb, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, are truly blessed! Receiving His body and blood in the gift of Holy Communion during mass is a true sacrament and we should receive this Holy Sacrifice each day to the best of our ability. It is such a joy to receive our Lord. May we be nourished by His Living Word, also, in the Bible each day as He speaks to us. Let us spread His Good News as we love and serve our brothers and sisters in our families, at work, at school, in our communities and throughout the world. May all glory and praise be given to our Lord with hearts full of love and faith. Let us give thanks and pray, pray, pray each and every day for all of our brothers and sisters and His will to be done. We pray in our Jesus' name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In these locutions it was told the conclave would be very long and it would take a long time to find the chosen one. But it was one of the shortest conclave in history. Did our Blessed Mother make a mi
    stake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I searched for the message you referenced, but couldn't find it. Which one is it? Thank you in advance.

      Delete
  5. Francis is not the Pope that the seer is referring to in these Locutions. These Locutions are most likely true. I am a Marian Visionary myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until recently, on the LTTW site there was an introduction which set out Msgr Esseff's involvement but this has been removed and there is nothing about him on the website. Does anyone know why this is the case? Does he no longer support the locutionist?

    ReplyDelete